We are currently accepting appointments at this time.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Please read our COVID-19 Protocol:
- Upon entering the office there will be an immediate temperature screening and hand sanitizer station that we will ask you to use when you check in to the office.
- You will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form either on a mobile device or on paper if need be. Any individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or a fever (As defined by the CDC ≥100.4°F) will be asked to return home.
- Everyone MUST wear a face mask at the office.
- Only 1 guardian is allowed to bring the child to an appointment and we urge teenagers and older patients to please come on their own. Please do not bring additional children or family members if they do not have an appointment that day.
- Our clinical staff is fully equipped with appropriate CDC (Center for Disease Control), OHSA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration), ADA (American Dental Association) recommended PPE.
- Our office has installed HEPA filtration suction systems that remove 99.999% of airborne contaminants while maintaining hospital operating room levels of sterilization.
- As always our office takes pride in implementing the highest levels of sterilization standards. As we have always done, all of our instruments and ultrasonically sanitized and steam sterilized in an autoclave after each use. All of our suction lines are regularly flushed and sanitized with specialized cleaning solutions.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and disinfecting between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please be https://www.fundentists.com/wp-admin/options-general.phppatient with us.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office. It is imperative to be on time for your appointment.
- We will be handling the payments over the phone, either before the visit, or during depending on what treatment is to be done.
- Thank you for understanding and adapting our new protocols. As always, we want to ensure you that your child’s dental visit remains just as positive and FUN and SAFE. We appreciate your confidence in our office.
Dr.Mike and Staff